Is your PS4 not opening recently? Have you recently been getting PS4 SU code error on your console? Are you unable to download a new update? Well then worry not because today we are going to show you the fix for the Error Code SU-30638-0. Commonly SU-30638-0 PS4 error occurs due to the system software that is either corrupted or deleted. This error also occurs as ps4 update error su-30638-0 to some users but the solution to both of these problems are same and can be easily fixed within minutes.
Error Code SU-30638-0 PS4 Fix
- Power Cycling Your Ps4: The common solution to the SU-30638-0 error is just to turn off the console for 2-3 minutes and then open it once again. As easy as that and now your PS4 will run smoothly as before.
- Update to Latest Firmware: Another solution can be rebuilding the database of your PS4 which can be easily done by checking for updates.
How to Do System SOftware Update In Ps4?
- Go to the home screen.
- Then go to settings.
- Then go to the System software Update option.
- Now your Ps4 will ask to reboot your console.
3. Rebuild Your Database: Well If nothing works the last thing you might wanna consider is rebuilding your database in safe mode. We have a complete guide on why and how to rebuild the database in ps4 in safe mode in this article.
These are the steps by which you can easily solve the SU-30638-0 PS4 error. If you still encounter any other error then mentioned above feel free to comment us we will try to help you with next possible answer that we might find. If you want other PS4 help then visit this page to get the complete list of PS4 helps for your console.