Have you lately been struck with some weird error that your ps4 keeps ejecting disc somehow even though you never pressed the eject disc button? Well if you are also going through this headache then don’t worry we may have found a proper solution to this problem at last. Till now we have heard hundreds of complaint from Ps4 user where their ps4 disk keeps ejecting itself out of the console while playing a game. But now let’s make solve this problem once and for all with some of the methods that you may find useful for solving this error.
Ps4 Keeps Ejecting Disc Fix
- Turning off the console: Sometimes old school method does work like simply turning off the console for 5 minutes and turning it back on and bam now your PS4 is running like brand new. Seems like stupidity but really many users have tried this technique and it said worked like charm so before trying anything else try this method for solving the error. Sometimes turning the Ps4 off and putting the Ps4 in upside position also did wonders.
- Remove the Rubber Footing: Again comes a bizarre solution where the rubber footing was the problem with the disc ejection issue. So right now according to some user if you remove the rubber footing under the eject button you can easily solve the ps4 keeps ejecting disc error in no time.
- Fault Ps4: The disc ejecting issues in Ps4 can also be due to the fact that the Ps4 itself was a faulty one. There were cases where the Ps4 people bought had many errors but no solution and sony had to replace them. If you think that your Ps4 may be one of those consoles then try reaching out to Sony.
- Updating Firmware: As we said before if the software is the cause then updating the firmware to the latest version or falling back to the previous version may be the best solution while dealing with the error.
- Tightening the screw: As of official solution, PS4 had said to be the master solution PS4 for ps4 keeps ejecting disc error. You can find a detailed guide from the PS4 official website from here.
Common Questions Related To PS4 Keeps Ejecting Games
So this is it if you still get this error after doing all the steps then your console might be faulty try repairing it from some expert repairer or send it back to the store for maintenance. If you want more PS4 helps try visiting this page fore more awesome help.